The death of popular evangelist, Reinhard Bonnke, was announced publicly by his dear wife Anni, via his official Facebook page on Saturday December 7 2019.
What You Need to Know About the Late Reinhard Bonnke
Below are few things you probably didn’t know about the late Reinhard Bonnke:
1. According to Wikipedia, Reinhard Bonnke was born on April 19, 1940.
2. Reinhard Bonnke was a German-American preacher who, during his lifetime focused on preaching in the African Continent. At the Age of nine, Reinhard Bonnke became born again, and at the age of ten, he started travelling to Africa for missionary work. At that young age, his father had already become a Pastor (Preacher).
3. Reinhard Bonnke died at the age of 79.
4. He held his farewell Gospel crusade in Nigeria in November 2017, and handed over to Daniel Kolenda
5. In 1964, Reinhard Bonnke got married to Anni Suelze, whom he met at a gospel music festival. The couple were blessed with three lovely children.
6. In 1967, Reinhard Bonnke began his ministry in Africa by preaching in Lesotho. After preaching in Lesotho, he began holding meetings in so many countries in Africa.
7. In 1984, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, Reinhard Bonnke commissioned the construction of what was the world’s largest mobile structure as of that time (a structure capable of occupying 34,000 persons).